Friday, July 15, 2011

My Brother-In-Law found a job!

It's been a rough time for them, but luckily my brother-in-law has found a job. It's a ways away, up in Vernal, but it's money coming in to support his wife and three kids still living at home. Why is this a big deal for me, you might ask? Well, that would be because I currently have his motorhome sitting in my driveway, awaiting repair. So I guess this means that we had better get our tushies in gear and get some motorhome repairs done asap, because I believe he will be needing something to live in until he gets a little bit more settled down up there. Although, I can not even imagine having two little children (especially these particular children, Eli is just a sweet little bundle of energy) and a teenager all crammed into this motor home. Wow! I hope he gets himself settled down quickly!

But I love Vernal. It's where we took our very first "real" family vacation and it's where I went through the temple for the very first time. It holds a special place in my heart. I am very excited for my sister and brother in law and for the adventure this new job brings for them.

No comments: